Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wanna become better and better~~

yuhoo....
so late already...but i still not yet sleepy..now is 3.06am le lu~~~
so i hanging around at here....hearing party in USA(nice song)^^..
nthing to do and come here to hav a write...hehe
let talk about my current aims noh...
i got told hamtaro before about what my aims o~~!!
but he din bother about it...jz en o a...hahaha..
eeeeeeemmmm....i got 5 MAIN BIG AIMS..haha

1)i wanna become thin na...haiyo...normally gal getting bigger will become more prettier one..
but y i chg become more fat....==..so weird na..
sure becoz i like to curi makan then after eat go slp again noh...haha...
that y i wanna let myself to become thin and wear many pretty pretty clothes and my daddy mummy hamtaro and my fren also will happy for me o~~hahaha...

2)i wanna put all my focus on my studies...no more play play and must serious to studies...
i realise tat i got one problem that recently im not serious to my studies and im the person tat cant make up my mind on my own studies...so i got think about it...take a deep breath, take my time, and think about it wat i wan...this is wat i din do...mummy keep worry about my future...i should really start plan about it and take it seriously...i dun wan let my parent to worry bout me...tis my future i should do it all tidy and nicely...GAMBATEH TAN JIA CHYI....fighting!!~~~^^

3)i wanna spend more time with my daddy, mummy, and all my three chubby brother...it quite old fashion but i still wanna mention it....when i grow up ha...i wan buy a big big bonglo to family and let them enjoy life..hahaha..and earn alot of money give my daddy and mummy who raise me up without regardless....love them all so much...u noe whenever u face any problem ......the one tat will stand beside u and give u encourage will always be ur family...so everyone plz LOVE and APPRECIATE ur family ya~^^

4)i wanna to get along with all my fren...to me..fren also vry importand..they play a importand role in my life...the one who will always give u support and pray for all the best to u will always be ur fren...without my fren...i think my life will be onli black and white...paleless....hahaha
but now with all my fren my life now full with rainbow colour hehe...and all the cute funny precious memory that u wont forget forever o...i love u all my fren~~MUACKZZZ!!

5)erm...tis one is i wanna get along with my pet(hamtaro)...LOL im a vry gal tat dun hav comman sense at all...is --0....sei...haha..so i hope hamtaro will teach me more..he always like give me advise when i needed it or guide me..becoz i stil hav many thing tat i dunoe and he will teach me up without complaining.....(but will feel annoyed)hahaha...everytime hanging around with him will feel vry happy and comfortable...^^
wish can better and better...fighting~~!

HOPE I CAN ACCOMPLISH ALL MY MISSION..^^
~*I LOVE MY LIFE*~LIVE WITHOUT REGRET O~~!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, then I m wish u good luck n all the best in fighting to achieved ur 5 big dreams ya....haha...gambateh...

    ~stUPid GuY~

    ReplyDelete