Sunday, September 27, 2009

I wanna be with u all the time onli..

jz now finished chat with hamtaro..
discussing about my studies...canot cry in front of him...he will worried about me..
i cant make up my mind where i wanna study..
he keep worrying bout me...called me dun think about him..
studies more important..but i cant do it..becoz he is vry important to me now..
almost like a part of my life..i jz wanna everything to be fine..
hoping my mummy happy with it...
can always meet hamtaro..at least one week once..also satisfied with it...
serious with the relationship...jz noe tat im not prefect..he deserve some better gal..
not like me..not being blessing by his cousin...make him quite of stress...maybe i will appreciate it nicely until one day he let me go o...thx u for let me having such a sweet memories with u all the time...i choose to go back Utar...well becoz of u...but i din regret with it..im happy i did went bac tat time..haha..
now i wanna put myself on the right path..go bac form six..
i dunwan my mummy so worried bout me and i want study well my form six..
i think the best wa if i go to ktar form six...at least i still hav the chance to meet u is it..
u r important to me now..jz dunoe how to speak it up to u and let u noe..
love u so much...muackzz~~^^

1 comment:

  1. Gambateh~
    whatever you do, i wil always support you till the end.
    Believe and trust yourself.
    You can choose a better one for your future and do it very well!
    So glad that he is always behind you and encourage for everything you do.
    Muakzzz, jiayou! ^__^

    ReplyDelete