Friday, September 25, 2009

.........blur........

he is a person tat really like will sayang me alot...
keep on give me all the best...
wanna me to be happy and give me all the best he could give it to me...
welll...i really quite happy when be with him...
but jz sometime will hurt me alot jz a simply word by him and he dont really understand wat i wan...like a kid na him...haha
everytime when we talk together he wont concentrate...well maybe like wat he said..
he scare no topic to chat with me...
but everytime duno y...maybe im the gal tat will think alot..
i like he to talk alot with me...
im the person tat will treat him as my best fren and told him everything..
like to stick with he,like to play with him,like to hug him and like to think about him...
but really scare one day he will bored on everything i like to do...
the thing tat he think is cute before maybe he will feel annoyed some day...
when i study i keep hoping tat weekend faster come then i will meet him...
now i love him more and more..everything of him i also can accept..
jz like feel tat sometime me tis kind of gal will suit him anot??
i really hope jz once he could really pay attention on wat i said...like wat i did..
everything tat he said i bear in mind...zwat i will do it naturally..hehe...
maybe to other ppl they will think tat tis gal is stupid and like to think nonsense...
haiz...im jz like to be the gal who like to think nonsense and being stupid..and everytime like to ask him
why, why , why, why like tat?keep wondering....no answer...
i jz feel like wanna noe...becoz i keep hoping tat he will like always be with me and give me all the solution on every question of mine...im too dependence on him already...
i noe he keep make me happy and wont tat im annoyed..
but wat my mind thinking and worry about o....
keep wondering......no answer
he keep said me no comman sense...can he hav comman sense abit~~~haiyo...^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment