Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mummy~~i love u.!!

today...
i did something quite bad...
everytime when i shout to my mum or like being rude to her..
i will feel like uncomfortable and sorry to her...
but..
every time i also dunoe how to speak it out and said something nicely...
today become emo becoz i become fat~~!!
wat stupid reason is tis...
i no dare to answer my mum whole question..
jz en o a..becoz i scare when i answer more i will feel more sorry then i will cry out..
she gave me everything.
the best one to me..but i jz keep make her angry onli...
i noe she jz trying to make me happy..gave the best for me...
never mad at me and still can talk and speak nicely to me..
she keep worried bout me but she never told me about it....
like i wanna go study at kampar...she also give me the best,,
give me everything the best....
scare me get cold at there..i
scare me cant used to used at there...
but mummy was to shy to ask me...
i know about it...
wat i wanna said to myself it i wanna try to chg my stupid behaviour..
wanna also get along with my mum and spend alot of time with her...
everything is precious when being with my family~~~
muackzz muakzzz...love my family so much~~!!^^

3 comments:

  1. u know what...
    parents will always giving the best to their children...
    no matter how tired are they, but they will still working hard to earn money n give the children the best things they could...

    when I was in secondary skul, I did blame myself n parents too...
    I am blamed that y my life is so hard....
    blame y i must do tis n tat....
    but, when you are growing elder, when ur mindset is growing mature...
    you should never think tat again...

    what you need to do is...
    you should be glad and appreciate becoz you got parents that love you so much...
    and you got such a nice n wonderful family in your life...

    well, do you tell your mom by mouth that U LOVE HER ?
    Love maybe do not need to speak out often...
    but sometime a simple words can represent a deep message to them...

    try not to say something that you might hurting them...
    never say you are regret for what you said..
    becoz u shd not say that...
    instead you are blaming n feel regret, y not starting from now you promise yourself not to do so...m I right?

    appreciate on what you have it right now...
    you might lost anything for just the next second...
    you will never know what will going to happen next minutes...
    so, not to do something you might regret from NOW...

    haha, I m sound like long gas...but I am really tis type of guy...say so much becoz I was experienced it...

    hope you are really get wat I means...

    may god blessing you...


    ~stUpiD guY~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx alot...but i appreciate it so much~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, gambateh leh, life is wonderful if you enjoyed it....remember wat i say ya....you need to 惜福. n keep my identity secret ya...haha...

    ~stUpID guY~

    ReplyDelete